Welcome to CTANW!
Community Transportation Association of the Northwest is one of the largest and most diverse organizations in the Northwest promoting safe, accessible, high quality, competent and efficient transportation options for all people, regardless of age, income or abilities. We value independence, accessibility and partnerships, and we believe transportation is basic human right. Click here to learn more about our values and beliefs. If you or your organization believe in promoting mobility options for all people through collaboration, education and advocacy, we welcome you to join our Membership today!
In addition to our dedication to upholding our mission and vision, members of CTANW receive benefits, such as:
- Electing our organization's leadership
- Voting on changes to our bylaws, annual budget and guiding our strategic plan
- Participation on our core committees, including Advocacy & Legislative, Industry Standards & Best Practices, and more
- Educational Opportunities guided by and designed for members and the accessible/specialized and community transportation industry
- Guiding our Industry Standards, Legislative Agenda, and Educational Offerings
- Connecting with partners, peers, colleagues and other stakeholders in the community and accessible/specialized transportation arena
- Discounts on CTANW programs and services, including educational offerings, training, conferences and more
- Being a part of the Northwest Region's largest organizations dedicated to empowering providers and passengers of accessible/specialized transportation
- And More!
Join or renew your membership with CTANW Online today!