CTANW Insurance Cohort
Friday, June 22nd
CTANW is pleased to invite for-profit/for-hire providers and independent drivers to the first meeting of the CTANW Insurance Cohort on Friday, June 22nd from 1:45-4:00p (if needed) at the DoubleTree Hilton in SeaTac, WA - 18740 International Blvd.
This meeting's objectives are to:
- Provide an overview of the group's goals;
- Identify and confirm eligibility requirements for the group;
- Establish a timeline for group recruitement and entering the market;
- Identify any additional questions or goals for the group.
This initial meeting is open to CTANW members and those who are not yet CTANW members who are interested in seeing reduced insurance rates through a cooperative process. RSVP is requested to ensure space and materials. Please RSVP by emailing Ryan Acker, Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org by June 13th.
Items to Bring and/or Know:
- 5-year loss/run history
- Current premiums;
- List of training drivers receive and frequency;
- Number of vehicles, staff, drivers and volunteers;
- Number of miles traveled and what zip codes your agency operates in.
Why are we bringing this?! The CTANW Insurance Cohort is a collective group. So, information like number of miles traveled, loss-run history, number of staff, etc., helps determine the size and "risk" for the entire group.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com. We're happy to help!
The CTANW Insurance Cohort is hosting its meeting at the CTANW Presents: Community & Specialized Transportation Provider Summit. If you would like to register for the entire event, please join us, and visit online at www.ctanw.org/providersummit.